701 Ninth Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20068
CEO: Joseph Rigby
Stock Symbol: POM
Pepco Holdings, Inc. (PHI) is one of the largest energy delivery companies in the Mid-Atlantic region, serving about 2 million customers in Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland and New Jersey.
PHI is the parent company of Pepco, Delmarva Power and Atlantic City Electric, which provide regulated electricity service; Delmarva Power also provides natural gas service. PHI provides competitive retail energy products and services through Pepco Energy Services.
PHI's family of energy-related businesses
- Pepco - a regulated electric utility delivering electricity to more than 801,000 customers in Washington, D.C., and its Maryland suburbs.
- Delmarva Power - a regulated electric and gas utility serving more than 500,000 electric customers in Delaware and the rest of the Delmarva Peninsula, and over 122,000 natural gas delivery customers in northern Delaware.
- Atlantic City Electric - a regulated electric utility serving more than 545,000 customers in southern New Jersey.
- Pepco Energy Services - a leading provider of deregulated energy and energy-related services for residential, small business and large commercial customers.
PEPCO stands for Potomac Edison Power Company.
The company merged with Conectiv in 2002.
In 2014, Exelon announced it would merge with Pepco Holdings but the deal is awaiting regulatory approval.
In 2014, the company reported operating revenues of $4.87 billion and net income of $242 million.
- Medical coverage including hospital care,
lab work, and surgery
- Dental coverage including basic restorative service and orthodontics
- Vision coverage including exams, lenses, and frames
- Basic life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Business travel insurance
- Healthcare and dependent care reimbursement accounts
- Transportation reimbursement account
- 401K retirement savings plans
- Tuition reimbursement plan
- Paid time-off
- Paid vacation days
Updated February 27, 2015